What is the PRC Ambassador Club?
PRC Ambassador Program is by invitation only and is comprised of American Francophiles who share an enthusiasm for life in Paris and commonly support networking, spreading the word and encouraging interest in shared-owner participation in PRC. Ambassadors will be selected by mutual agreement among the PRC management team and will be managed and coached by Lisa Hagen, Director of Sales.
- Well-connected taste-makers/influencers
- Familiarity with Paris and France
- Knowledge of the prospecting/selling process
- Possess a significant network/database of highly desirable prospects
- Respected in their community
- Enthusiastic team player, leadership ability and proven follow-through skills
- Ability to co-host a prospecting/sales event at least twice each year and follow up with interested prospects
Ideal Prospects for PRC Property Ownership
- Affluent and well-traveled
- Have a desire or reason to visit Paris once or twice each year
- Seek to have a “lifestyle” experience versus just spending time as a “visitor” in Paris
Key U.S. Markets
- New York City and surrounding area, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Palm Beach
- Paris (families of American expatriates, professors, businesses who invite guests to stay in Paris, etc.)
Ambassadors will be supplied with PRC business cards, promotional materials, newsletters and access to web site to help promote Paris Residence Club.
For more information on compensation opportunities as an ambassador, please contact Lisa Hagen at email@example.com